Innovative Teaching Learning
All the faculty members of the department investigate novel and innovative teaching methodologies in online and offline content delivery mode. Department is having a YouTube Chanel, where the lectures, sessions delivered by the experts are uploaded. Apart from this, all the faculty members have their YouTube channels.
Also, faculty members use Google classroom. Some faculty members use other modes as well, like Moodle, MathWorks, MOOCs, etc.
Faculty members are also having digital writing boards to write mathematical equations, explain circuit diagrams, etc..
The objective is to create awareness and focus on the topic under study
The objective is to give exposure to the latest trends and Enhance application knowledge
Applications, equipment's specification / components /cut sections.
Simulation and hardware models:
To enhance experiential learning subject-specific industrial applications are demonstrated, equipment's specification/ components /cut sections are shown, live simulation models and software are illustrated
Bridge gap between curriculum and recent developments:
Industrial practices and glimpses of recent developments. IS codes, IEEE and IEC standards, IPR and patents. Content beyond curriculum.
This includes LCD Projector (10), Computer (156), Net connectivity (240Mbps), Smart TV (1), Interactive Board (1), digital writing boards, etc.
Industrial Visit for each course and report writing including details of Industrial processes
- Define, select, specify, design, test, implement, troubleshoot and operate the circuits/equipments/Electrical systems.
- Understand, read, draw Legends / symbols of various components and wiring diagrams.
- Understanding and Practice Safety procedures / practices while working on electrical installations / systems.
- Apply causes - effect relationship to enhance application knowledge.
- Know applications of the experiment in professional field.
- Develop small models /experiments / display boards to enhance self and active learning.
- Enhance skill sets to work on electrical installations / systems.
- Study of importance of maintenance philosophy and practices.
- Get acquainted with tools and tackles required to work on electrical installation.