Vision of the Dept.-
Imparting quality technical education in civil engineering for infrastructural development and meeting the needs of society.
Mission of the Dept.
- M1: To develop Civil Engineers having knowledge, attitude, skills and who can effectively serve the needs of society.
- M2: To mould the Civil Engineering graduates to become global leaders who will lead the eco-friendly construction for sustainable development.
- M3: To inculcate the work culture and ethics among the Civil Engineering graduates for planning, designing and execution of construction project with quality and economy.
- M4: To provide testing and consultancy services in Civil Engineering for quality control and infrastructure development of the region.
Objectives of Institute -
- To provide quality technical education through outcome based teaching learning process.
- To Motivate faculty for higher education & skill up gradation for achieving world class excellence
- To facilitate the all round personality development of students through extracurricular and social activities.
- To provide assistance for campus placement and entrepreneurship development and promote initiatives for Digital India.
- To enhance industry institute interaction through testing and consultancy services.
- To promote research and development activities among faculty and students to develop new technologies and facilitate technology transfer.
- To strengthen the institute through network of alumni.