REDX KKWIEER provides you the platform you need to emerge as a young inventor
REDX brings together technical experts, innovators, researching institutions, implementation partners and corporate partners that will allow us to solve the most pressing challenges within our communities.
REDX labs and clubs serve as gateways to the energy and creativity of innovators who are creating solutions to satisfy significant social needs.
In collaboration with experts from several research centers, bright young innovators from all regions around the world have the opportunity to work closely with corporate executives, academics from institutions of higher learning, government officials and experienced mentors to imagine and develop solutions to solve major problems affecting citizens in resource-constrained areas and situations.
There are REDX Labs and Clubs on almost every continent around the world.
REDX club KKWIEER 10 weeks action plan.
Website, facebook page, event page.
1. Setting Vision and Mission for club.
2. Application and Registration of community innovators and consultation with stakeholders.
1. Launch Activity.
2. Spot-probe orientation sessions.
3. Pitching ideas in front of senior board members.
1. Creating teams, assigning roles and responsibilities.
2. Fiesl visits, meeting stakeholders and setting goal statements.
1. Review goal statements set above.
2. Identify resource requirement mapping.
1. Project scope determination and planning problem-solution, validation criteria.
1. Creating design templates.
2. Start developing solution.
1. Developing prototype.
2. Deciding testing strategy.
1. Presenting developed prototypes for validation and exhibiting to stakeholders.
2. Finalization of projects after critical comments from stakeholders.
1. Demonstrating projects to stakeholders.
1. Releasing project implementations for evaluating impact.
2. Short listing projects and documenting.
3. Applying to get featured on parent REDx.io
Visit us or contact us.